Thursday, October 2, 2014

Stock Investment Summary This six weeks I learned how to invest in stock markets.We had to see how our stocks were,if they went higher or lower.In the first week it was still new to me so I didnt get what I was doing.The second week I got the hang of it but still it was a little difficult.The third week I finally got the hang of it and I was fast.Every time I sat down I was already counting the total of my stocks.The six weeks went fast because it was a routine to me. Every single day of the first six weeks I wrote down if my stocks went up or down,which in my case it went up.I started with 1,317.16 in the beggining of the six weeks.During sometime the six weeks my stock went down and kept going down till a day it went back up and that was a good sign.My companies were,Macy's,Jcpenney,Six flags,Twitter and Mcdonalds,these are good companies.In the end of the six weeksood my total was 4,644.10 and I won 3,326.84 and it was go that I won so much. When im ol

No comments:

Post a Comment